Monday, August 18, 2008

Kuchiki Byakuya

One of my most recent digital artworks from this summer. It is the character Byakuya from the anime/manga series Bleach. I created this as a new print for this summer's convention season.

I learned alot from working on this one. And I used Photoshop and Painter for this.

I look forward to uploading some more art from this summer very soon.

If anybody is going to FanExpo this coming weekend August 22-24, do come visit Kevin and I at table A87 in the Artist Alley / Independent Press area! We're busy preparing for it this week. So it should be exciting! We'll have poster prints, postcards, buttons, and charms on sale. So come have a look =)!!

See everybody soon!

14 comments:

AndrewM said...

Oh snap! that's sweet!

Christina Dee said...

Ul...qui...orraaaaaaaaa

draw him next! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!! XD

This is awesome Jinny, lovely coloring and I like the pose! you'll make a good ammount of cash with this

Ken said...

dam! This is hot! wow very impressive. I love the composition and use of colour. I would buy one. Unfortunately I cant visit the expo... Im washing my hair that weekend :D

Anna said...

Wow .... beautiful ...!!!
Congratulations!
a greeting Anna!
^ ^

Damian said...

Really cool. I think you should do some other prints besides Bleach as well. Bleach's been milked like its going out of style. XD

Btw, it was also good to see you at the con. Hope you raked in some nice cold hard cash.

yanimator said...

Beautiful work on the coloring :) It was interesting and fun seeing this evolve from just a mere pencil sketch into to a fully rendered digital painting.

Good luck on that film of yours in your final yr.

Mitch K said...

Awesome stuff, Jinny! :D

robi pena said...

WOW love your digital-painting!! Beautiful Jinny!! A greeting!!

elephantmarchblog said...

first time on your blog. Should definitely check it out more often.

Very immaculate digi painting. Kudos.

Jinny Liang said...

Thank you so much everybody!! ^^

Yuriy Sivers said...

god damn... this is good!

Gerald said...

This illustration just pops off the screen! I love it. You've got a great set of life drawings as well.

Jinny Liang said...

Thank you Yuriy and gerald!

Jason Park said...

Oooh Byakuya~ Nice!